Sunday, January 9, 2011

Truth out..


Seriosslyy... I kneww 2011 will turnn out to be a year with lotss off fights... with, fwenss n love especiaally... And omgg, i dunn belivee im gonne sayy this.. butt hey, i miss everybodyy so muchh... i hadd alott off funn last yearr... ALOT.... butt everthiing thing change.... If things doesnt happen to make it change, i would be smiling widee now... Goshh.. watss happening... Look, i am who i am bforee thiss butt i knww im changingg for the sake of friendship/relationship.... if i could bringg everything back in time, i will sure get beckk my happiness... Damn, i feel so cold:'(.... u noe, i knw im not the bestt personn in the world.. sometimes people expect changes but if people had fun then wat the hell, rite? I mean, ofcouse those who are sactisfied with wat they are facing now, they feels no regret... two people fightt, sure thers one stop-ing the fire... Haiss, serioslyy, i miss everyonee... I miss the fun i hadd last time... And yes, i regreted all my wrong doing ALORT :'( Maybe seeing me happy is someone's hate.. Maybe; Thats why i turn out like this.... Think about it... If only _________________

I'll stay as usuall... Missunderstanding, Missjudge, I HATEE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.