Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Skipped Skul........


At home & IM BORED!!
I wanne go out!!!

Bhy, Hear me, Im hurt & Im Confuse... TskTsk:'(
My everyday is almost the same... My prediction sometimes do come true especially only when i predicted it in a bad wae... The story of my life just go on n on... My story of 'idk' continues... Hey u noe wat Im not like me.. I feel like i've changed alort... In a diferent world.. The reason why is 'I DUN NOE', again:( i often wake at the middle of the night and feel the haertache badly deep inside.. My tears come haunting me almost everday.. I mean, whats goin on to me?? My mood Changed differently towards different body... Hais..All this while i've been faking.. YES, FAKE-ING! But why?? That all i want to noe.. WHYY? Bad feelig again for tomorrow.. I might at least have some laughter tmrrw thanks to the appearence of those Joker in class...^^Smile during recess, idk...? Bz after school...? I really have NO plan fer tommorw... wat? Come to skol with bbhy, Lesson time with my racial harmoony fwens in class, Get a lil' FCUKED UP during recess?? T'D REHERSEL till 7 after school?? To tusyen n Slacked... Argh! 85% of me really want to ran awwayyyy.... N i bet people will just say " GO-AHEAD "... , Thanks alort...... ARGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get a lil Irritate by my post?? Than GET L-OS!! Wanne Spam? GO AHEAD, Be my GUEST!
TO: BOI YUSS,
Get a LIFE, u irritate me alort Today damn it-.-'
TO: RYEE,
Shut UP Leave me alone ERHH! FER GOODNESS SAKE!! lpas satu, satu...........
TO: SpammerS!!
I DUN NOE HU U ARE OR WAT U ARE BUT IF U'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ME, GO DIEE UH!
IF U REALLY WANT HIM SOO MUCH COME OUT N FCUKING SHOW URSELF, ASS!!
Saper2 Yg suke kau btol nyer nak BUNOH diri uh..
Kau dah sesat pat sini, lahtuh cari penyaket...
Bdhnyer SETAN!!!!!
Nak, Amek uh, I'll see How it goes....
!!GUD-LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.