Tuesday, August 24, 2010

^^)

RECENT ACTIVITY

  • Nisha likes I love listening to lies when i know the truth on...
  • Nisha likes No calls, no texts, nothing ... but i'm still here thinking about you like mad♥.
  • Nisha likes MY attitude is based on how you treat me !!..=)
  • Nisha likes join if u miss someone right now :'(
  • Nisha likes That 1 boy you probably will never loose feelings for ♥ :/
  • Nisha likes i-dont-care-if-you-hate-me-i-dont-live-to-fucking-please-you
  • Nisha likes Once-I-start-hating-someone-EVERYTHING-they-do-is-irritating-to-me
  • Nisha likes i love spendin time with you even if its just sittin and talkin :) ♥
  • Nisha likes If I say "I love you", then I mean it.
  • Nisha likes Baby I miss u ♥
  • Nisha likes Let's flip a coin, Heads you're mine :) Tails im yurs:)
  • Nisha likes I am over you!...... until I see your face.
  • Nisha likes Sleeping in school without getting caught ☯..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.