Saturday, April 3, 2010

STORY OF MY LOVE




Missing you,
The way you laugh, talk, smile
When I'm with you my heart pounds fast feels the butterflies in my stomuch..
When we're apart my heart rips in two
badly it hurts, i feel nuhting , im dying.

laying on my bed, all alone in the dark, crying
missing you...
I hug my pillow believing that its you
I know there is other people in the world
But i don't want them i want you and only you
One tear strolls down my cheek then another then another
I won't stop this till you're right here by my side
missing your smile, missing the crazy but entertaining things you do ..
I pray, I wish, and dream till the day I'll be with you until then I'll be here
Missing you...

I miss you alittle, I guess you could say,
alittle to much, Alitte to often, Alitte more each day, Alittle To soon after you've left, alittle more when i remember things we laughed about, But I Miss you alittle bit More When i wake up in the mornings knowing you are missing , than come silent and pain, orh why should it be....
Can you total up a little is alort to me...

There is a time when I know that you will be near. That time seems so far away. wen everything change... That day is near. But yet it feels like forever. Time can only move so fast. I never wish it away. I only wish it were that day...

The Only Thing Coming Between Us Is The Distance
We Met Long Ago, We've Always Had A Connection
The Night We Shared Together Only Made Us Closer
We're Miles Apart, But Desire Conquers All.
you call me , accompany me everyday , in the previos day...
you stop it all, our love left undone..
my love follows a song of ____________________________________..'
wen my heart thought theres no hope n will forever, be???

PATIENT, LOVE, CARE, UNDERSTANDING, BRAVENESS, ROMANCE..
The key to a SUCCESSFUL R/SHIP..
*even if he leaves you remember this: Be grateful that he once loved u, and allowd you to be with him*
I cried wen read this sentence wrote by one of my fwen:'((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.