Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BULAN PURNAMA :l [28042010]

I've seen sunset, i've seen 'bulan
purnama'.. Its beautiful..
But i don see us..

Bulan yg cantik hanya timbul sekali-sekale.. Bulan yg amat menenangkan haty..Bagaikan kami yg hilang di tengah permikiran semasa bulan yg lemak pada keesokan hary dan timbul ketika kembali lagy di masa yg indah... [ Look at the moon TODAY! ]

(I noe that u've keep ur promise.. im happy wit you.. but y not just let it go?? i don mind being hurt, you don really have to take action, im the one who should be... thanks aniwae.. further more im not in a really good mood if u keep on saying again n again, i might hate u fer no reason... if u manage to forget me once, why not forget me for-ever.. my love to you IS-NO-MORE..... feel no regrate , please... I love my bf and i only take u as a fwen... BARE THIS IN MIND...)[ Ur promise, can be trusted")) thanks but im sorry-NOT?? ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.