Monday, November 16, 2009

Beside the shores

Hello. Eina here updating for this pretty lady, puteri her dear blog. She didn't want her blog to rust so she got me to update her blog. Oh well. Since I've the iPod here beside me, might as well I help her update. So yeah hi again. Currently on the phone with her, since 1am. Uhh. Puteri, we hear people snoring eh? Haha! Bising eh? Lol! Aku nak bebual dgn kau pn tk aman la. Haiya diam boleh tak korang? Tdo mcm babi. Haha! Kalahkan babi. Tsk. We feel like as if we're just beside the seas. Haha you know I know eh puteri!


Okaaay puteri kite masih kat tepi pantai. Bunyi motor ni kacau je eh? Haah!
Pantai pn kosong kalau bunyi ni continue. One two three! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahha


K laa. I bet you readers don't get me. I mean, US. Haha. I'm done here. Goodnight people. Will update her blog again when opportunity arises. Chey! Hahahahahhahahha k I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.