I noe i have to stop to think about u.. cos it won make any diferent.. Each and everytime
I
would cry for eu, its like just nuhting... Wat am i to you?? you have not answer me.. I
MAY
be keeping quite.. Again, I don wan to pretand anymore... I've said this for like billions of time.. Even
BE
for we were together... ok, Puteri have gone too much.. But can u atleast understand me?? Fwens goes like Are u really togather?? You don seems like.. well,Im not tat
DUMB
..I think i notice it before they did... Of cos we don Seems like... Look At Us! Have a goooood look..
But
Who am i?? mAybe im just a label of being ur gerlfwens"( "Eh mataer kau per.. takkan kau tak twu"
Im
really,realy upset wen they say tis"( c'mon,How do u think i would feel?? They all have a point but i cant keep deny-ing it to defend us.. You're
NOT
helping me... I was strong before this.. But witout eu, i feel like werking alone... I look so
STUPID
infront of 'them'(Y)... Now i'll just leave it to fate.. And see wats left for me....
:'(

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.