Thursday, May 27, 2010




Didn't attand skol t0day...
Im getting sick day by day..
Every month asyek demam jek, i wonder whut happen if i suddanly die??? hah, cheyy....
Almost fainted yesturday in skol when ms kang bring me to the sick bay... haish..
It seems like Yesturday is the last day off meeting u eyy...
Im strtng' 2 give up.. And i hate the sound of it...
I'll get use to it right, dian?? "(
:( I'll be gg to skol later on fer parent meeting.
haiss, So lazy & weak!..




Thanks fer ur concern dian, nab and sab? lurve u guys so much:/
--------------------------------------
I had the sWeetest dream of all..
But only in dreams..
If it happen in real life,
Í say im only dreaming..
--------------------------------------
HAPPIE MONTHSARY DYNAMY! LAST LONG GUYS..")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.