
I drank alort of this love potion..
Thats the reason why i think of eu day and night..
Eventhough i feel down of not contacting each other,
I try my very best to smile.
Cs i noe u are out there having fun..
If you are, than i guess i am too..
hrmm, im feeling sadpy! YAYHaishh!-.-'
This is really strange, having two feelings at the same time??
Wow, its really surprizing to see myself facing tis situation , again....
But don worry, i'll get the hang of it, right??
Take Care & Have Fun :')
I LURVE YOU *************************************************************************
Monday, March 15 , 2010 5:24 AM
Its 5:17 and im not asleep yet..
Im not sleepy.... currently listening to music....
Otp wit sab and kasmadi 1 hour ago....
well, at least i have somone to talk too.. thanks guys!!!! ")
Hotmail: last person hu chat wit me was dyna..
and now im the only one online... haiyoo, boredboredbored!!!
klarh, thats all readers, buhbye!**

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.